NYAB is a builder of a clean future with decades of experience in complex and demanding projects. We are enabling green transition in the Nordics by providing engineering, construction, and maintenance services to public and private sector clients regarding renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure. NYAB is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki First North Growth Market and in FY22 had revenue of 253M€ and EBIT of 25.7M€.
Are you our new financial controlling talent?
NYAB is growing and now we are looking for a Financial Controller to join our Group Accounting team with the willingness to learn and grow together with the company. In this position you will be responsible for maintaining internal controls procedures, supporting group accounting and financial reporting and versatile supporting tasks relating to IFRS accounting controls and documentations. The position will be located in Espoo or other NYAB locations in Finland or Sweden. We apply hybrid working methods and value entrepreneurial mindset. You will report to Finance Director, Group & Finland.
As our Financial Controller your key responsibilities are:
- Internal controls maintenance
Responsible for maintaining and updating our internal controls matrices in close co-operation with our country finance organizations.
- Group accounting & financial reporting
Supporting group accounting and financial reporting processes by actively participating and contributing to monthly, quarterly and annual closes. Maintaining and updating our financial reporting templates.
- IFRS accounting controls
Supporting IFRS accounting processes, updating and maintaining IFRS memos and accounting manuals.
- Financial IT systems development
Participating in implementation of new systems and features to our financial reporting systems. Possibly acting as a main user for some of the new systems.
- Supporting tasks for local financial management processes
Supporting country finance organizations in accounting and other financial management processes by for example filling in based on occasional needs.
What are we looking for?
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for a person with following competences:
- A couple of years’ experience in financial controlling tasks with basic level knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience of financial IT systems, previous knowledge of Clausion FPM is a strong plus.
- Basic level group accounting knowledge.
- Experience from construction or other project business is a plus.
- Degree or studies in Business Administration or Accounting qualification.
- Good command of English and native level skills either in Finnish or Swedish.
- Person who has the drive to get the things done.
- Resiliency and good interpersonal skills.
What are we offering?
We are offering to you:
- Opportunity to learn and grow together with experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working environment with low hierarchy and an opportunity to influence on developing financial processes.
- Competitive base salary ranging approximately EUR 4.000 per month depending on applicants experience.
- Wide company benefits, such as lunch benefit and supplementary health insurance.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate, so please apply without further delay. Applications can be sent to email@example.com. Deadline for the applications is 8th October 2023.
For more information on the position, you can contact Finance Director, Group & Finland Tea Vepsäläinen, mob. +358 44 703 3131, on September 21st from 2 PM to 7 PM (EEST) and on September 28th from 2 PM to 4 PM (EEST).